Animal Ethics Online Support
Grants Management Office
Complete your application online by logging in to Ethics Online
For support see information below for new users or user guides in the right hand column on this page.
UNSW staff members (full time, part time) or students enrolled in a UNSW post graduate course will automatically have an ethics online account set up.
To access Ethics Online you need to enter a Username and Password. Your Username is your Staff or Student ID (which is usually prefixed by s for staff and z for students); your Password is your UniPass ID as assigned by the Information Technology Service Centre.
Note: Please contact ITS on 93851333 if you do not know your UniPass ID, have forgotten it, or have problems with your UniPass
If you are not an employee or student of UNSW, you will need to apply for an external user login by submitting the following online application form:
Once we receive your application, we will assess your eligibility and an account will be set up for you. You will receive an email with the assigned login. For security reasons, you will be asked to change your password the first time you log onto Ethics Online.
Please follow the steps below to change your password:
- Log on to Ethics Online using the login emailed to you
- In the section Animal Ethics User Profile > My Profile, ovewrite the current password indicated by * in the Password field with your own password
Ethics Online Guides
- How to create and submit a new Animal Ethics Application online
- How to create Animal Ethics Modifications
- How to resubmit Animal Ethics Application
- How and when to validate Animal Ethics Application
- Review Animal Ethics Modications - Chair
- Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Executive
- Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Spokesperson
- Quick Guide: New Animal Ethics Applications
- Quick Guide: Animal Ethics Modifications
- Quick Guide: Resubmit Animal Ethics Applications
- Quick Guide: Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Chair
- Quick Guide: Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Executive
- Quick Guide: Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Spokesperson