29th March 2017, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Managing your grant - utilising the Grants Management Office (GMO) and finance tools, Weds 29 March 2017
The aim of this workshop is for researchers to recognise their responsibilities and liabilities in managing funding money for the life of the project, including the project closeout.
- Organised By: Researcher Development, Research Finance Office & Grants Management Office
- Category: Seminars or Workshops
Suitable for: Researchers currently managing a research project and general staff involved with supporting this.
This practical workshop will be presented by senior representatives from The Grants Management Office (GMO) and Research Finance Office (RFO). They will provide context, work through practical examples and advise researchers on how to:
• Read and interpret a Research Statement
• Identify risks in adjusting your budget to match actual money received
• Track your budget, considering funding conditions and obligations
• Identify milestones and agreed deliverables in your project
Note: Following this workshop individuals can make appointments with GMO Finance to discuss their specific needs and/or concerns.
This workshop is open to 50 people. To check if there are spots remaining and to register, click here.
Registration Closing Date: 24th March 2017, 5pm