14th February 2012, 10am to 12:30pm
REPEAT SESSION - ARC DECRA Information Session : DE13
ARC Discovery Early Career Research Award
- Organised By: Division of Research
ARC DECRA. Information Session – DE13
The Research Strategy Office (RSO) will present a repeat 2.5-hour information session on the ARC’s Discovery Early Career Researcher Award scheme. This session will provide an overview of the scheme including some insights into constructing a competitive application. This session is targeted to researchers interested in applying in DE13 (closes 21 March 2012). There will be time for questions, and staff from both the RSO and the Grants Management Office (GMO) will be in attendance to answer specific strategic, compliance and eligibility questions.
Who should attend?
• Outstanding Early Career Researchers (0-5+ yr post-PhD) who are looking to enhance their independent research career through a competitive award.
This session will cover:
- Brief overview of the scheme and its aims and lessons from DE12
- Selection criteria
- How to construct a competitive application
- The Institutional “Organisation Statement”
- Timelines, processes and resources
This session will provide time for questions from the audience in areas of strategy (RSO) and compliance/eligibility (GMO).
Registration Closing Date: 13th February 2012, 4pm