4th April 2017, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Research Data Management
- Organised By: Division of Research
- Category: Seminars or Workshops
This is a free course being offered by UNSW for researchers and research students who are looking to improve the quality of their data, find out where to store data or who are interested in gaining information on the research data management services and support that is available.
In this course you will learn about:
- How to manage research data according to legal, statutory, ethical, funding body and university requirements.
- Approaches to planning, collecting, organising, managing, storing, backing up, preserving, and sharing your data.
- Services supporting research data at UNSW.
This workshop will combine slide-based background material, discussions, and case studies to equip participants with best practices for managing their valuable research data.
The course will be delivered by Intersect and held in Wallace Wurth Computer Lab G16-G17 (map ref C27).
Click here for further information and to register.
Additional courses: are being offered by UNSW throughout the year and course overviews are available on the eResearch Training Resources website.
UNSW researchers are also permitted to attend Intersect-run courses at any of the Intersect member institutions or alternatively if you would like to run a dedicated course offered by Intersect for your team please contact: DVR Infrastructure at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Closing Date: 4th April 2017, 9:30am