Division of Research
UNSW researchers can access information regarding current funding opportunities through the Grant News email bulletin which provides up to date information regarding:
- new funding opportunities by discipline and category (includes travel grants)
- important research announcements
- upcoming training sessions and advice regarding specific funding schemes
The newsletter is distributed every two weeks to all subscribers and the latest edition will also be posted on this page every two weeks (see 'Related Documents' in right hand column).
To subscribe to Grant News, email email@example.com with 'subscribe grant-news' in the body of the message.
Please also see below for links to further information on available funding schemes.
- All applications from UNSW staff and students must be submitted through the Grants Management Office
- Applicants to non-ACGR schemes must ensure that applications comply with the UNSW policy for pricing and indirect costs
- Deadlines: the internal deadline for submission of grant applications to the UNSW Grants Management Office is two weeks prior to the external deadline (excluding ARC and NHMRC schemes). This timeframe allows the Office to provide comprehensive advice on the readability of your grant application and to ensure that it complies with UNSW policies and sponsor requirements. The actual deadline for application submission will be provided in the information we circulate by web and email about the funding opportunity.
- Schemes Now Open
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- UNSW Internal Schemes
- International Schemes
- Other External Schemes
This database allows researchers to access details about potential funding sources, both local and overseas. The search engine enables researchers to tailor their interrogations of the database.