Induction for Postgraduate Researchers
Graduate Research School
The Postgraduate Research Candidate Induction is organised by the Graduate Research School.
For information about the upcoming Induction, click here.
Attendance at this event by all postgraduate researchers commencing a PhD or Masters degree is essential to ensure a smooth transition to research study at UNSW and will provide candidates with important information on key issues including:
- the Graduate Research School
- enrolment, progression and scholarship administration
- services provided across the University for research candidates
The Postgraduate Candidate Handbook and Essentials for Postgraduate Researchers are two key publications for all new postgraduate research candidates. The current editions are available for collection at the induction or from the Graduate Research School (9am - 5pm weekdays, Level 2 Rupert Myers Building (M15), Gate 14). These publications provide a handy summary of documents needed throughout candidature including:
- relevant guidelines, policies and procedures
- advice and resources to maximise candidature
- useful contacts
To download a copy of these documents, click on the links below: