Research Administrators Network
Grants Management Office
The Research Administrators Network is open to all UNSW staff who play a role in assisting researchers in applying for and managing external research projects.
To join RAN, please complete the online registration form.
To strengthen the working relationship between Research Services and staff supporting research at UNSW, and assist Research Administrators by providing opportunities for learning and development in research management.
Wednesday 27 July- Research Support, Rankings and Output
- Research Services - Daniel Owens
- Research Strategy and Partnerships Office - Warwick Dawson
- University Library - Robyn Drummond and Kate Byrne
University Rankings 101 - Aleks Alimpijevic, Research Analysis, Performance and Profile Office
- Free to UNSW Research Administrators
- Weekly short training/information videos for Research Administrators
- *NCURA - National Council of University Research Administrators (USA)
- On-demand access to video tutorial library 24/7
- New courses added weekly at no additional cost
Connect with a colleague for help
The Research Administrators Network is a resource to help you connect with other knowledge experts across different schools and faculties within our university. If you have a question but don't know where to find answers, or would like training or mentoring in a particular area of research administration, contact Alex Bell and put the request to your colleagues in the RAN.