Find a Researcher
Countering misconceptions in child sexual assault cases with expert evidence and judicial directions
This is a joint project between UNSW and Charles Sturt University.
This project aims to develop advanced theories and mathematical models to describe particulate and multiphase flows that are widely encountered in both industry and nature.
- Evolution of bacteria and viruses
- Mathematical biology and model-based statistical inference
- Molecular epidemiology and population genetics of pathogens
- Cultural evolution and the interaction between behaviour and disease
- PhD Stanford University
- BSc (Hons) University of Sydney
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2007-2011
- Lecturer, UNSW, 2002-2007