Find a Researcher
Membrane bioreactors (MBRs) are a potential means of producing energy from wastewater while producing a source of cleaner water for discharge or reuse.
- ICT adoption, implementation and management in Public Sector, E-government
- ICT for development (ICT4D).
- Environmental influence and impact of ICT
- Business value of ICT
- Social implication of ICT
- Strategic use of ICT
- Electronic Business/ E-commerce
- E-government Management
- Information System design and application
- Web Management
- Project Management