Find a Researcher
The 'interactome', being the interactions of all proteins in the cell, has been intensively studied in yeast. However, we know very little about how the interactions of most proteins are regulated. In this study, we will test if protein methylation is ...
This project will contribute to the national priority goal of ?strengthening Australia?s social and economic fabric to help families and individuals live healthy, productive, and fulfilling lives?, within the National Research Priority of ?promoting go...
- Wireless Communications
- Heterogeneous Multi-tier Cellular Networks
- Small Cells
- Self Organizing Networks (SON)
- Baseband Receiver Design
- Iterative Detection and Channel Decoding
- Digital Signal Processing
- Compressed Sensing (Source Coding)
- Asynchronous Digital Design
- Underwater Communications
- PhD Title, "Iterative Receiver Techniques for Coded Multiple Access Communication Systems", University of South Australia, Australia. 2000
- 6 Graduated PhD Students
This project will be the first major investigation of the poetics of the Fall in modernism. It will show how the need to conceive modern life as fallen, and the painful inability to offer salvation, determined the development of modernist poetry.
Formerly 'Group schema therapy for the treatment of co-occuring depression and opioid dependence'