Find a Researcher
CO2 needs to be removed to produce cleaner energy sources such as natural gas as well as to reduce emission from flue gases from power stations into the atmosphere.
Professor Simmons is the Director of the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology, a Laureate Fellow and a Scientia Professor of Physics at the University of New South Wales in Sydney.
- University of New South Wales, Senior Lecturer, 2012-present
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Scientist, 2008-2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Research Associate, 2006-2007
- University of Technology Dresden, Research Associate, 2001-2006
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Research Intern, 1997