Find a Researcher
The return of the omniscient narrator in contemporary fiction: authorship and narrative authority in the new millennium
- Analysis of contingency tables, independence tests
- Multivariate data analysis
- Nonparametric and semiparametric models, in particular:
- Nonparametric regression, mainly kernel methods, and confidence intervals for regression functions
- Semiparametric regression, mainly Single-Index Models
- Mathematical Statistics, in particular:
- Asymptotic theory of statistics
- Stochastic processes, empirical processes and U-processes
- Large deviations principles
Research Interests: My research is focused on mechanisms of cancer development and progression.
Professor Simmons is the Director of the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology, a Laureate Fellow and a Scientia Professor of Physics at the University of New South Wales in Sydney.