Find a Researcher
Dr Matthew O'Meara is a Conjoint Senior Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
Matthew specialises in paediatric emergency medicine. His research interests include resuscitation, education and health systems.
Broad Research Areas:
Medical Education, Primary Health Care
Society Memberships & Professional Activities:
RACGP, RACGP Faculty of Special Interests Custodial Health
- ICT adoption, implementation and management in Public Sector, E-government
- ICT for development (ICT4D).
- Environmental influence and impact of ICT
- Business value of ICT
- Social implication of ICT
- Strategic use of ICT
- Electronic Business/ E-commerce
- E-government Management
- Information System design and application
- Web Management
- Project Management