Find a Researcher
- University of New South Wales, Senior Lecturer, 2012-present
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Scientist, 2008-2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Research Associate, 2006-2007
- University of Technology Dresden, Research Associate, 2001-2006
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Research Intern, 1997
The overall goal of this project is to advance the fundamental understanding of impurity reactions in high temperature steelmaking, and to open novel avenues for atomic level process control and scientific discoveries in the field.
The Time of Our Lives: Time equity and the balancing of market and non-market production in the modern Australian population
The central aim of this project is to improve understanding of how our society can financially support, care for and reproduce itself without creating or worsening social disadvantage. Using time-diary data, the project will examine the market and non-...