Find a Researcher
Whilst overall a rare disease, Indigenous peoples have disproportionately high rates of rheumatic heart disease (RHD). This study explores the prevalence and distribution of RHD in pregnancy in Australia and New Zealand. It details current management, ...
- 3-D Auditory Cockpit Displays
- Publications: Co-authored Crew Resource Training Manual for new Airline Pilots.
- Senior Lecturer
- Professional Airline Pilot 1970 - 2000 First Officer (Copilot) on: Fokker Friendship (F27); DC4 - Carvair; Electra (L188A); Boeing 727 (100 and 200 series) Captain on: F27; Douglas DC9; Boeing 727 and Airbus A320
- BEng (1979-1983) Dept of Chemical Eng., Hebei University of Tech., Tianjin, PR China
- MEng (1986-1989) Dept of Chemical Eng., Tianjin University, PR China
- PhD (1998-2001) School of Chemical Eng., University of Sydney
- Research Fellow (2002- ) School of Materials Sci. & Eng., University of New South Wales.
- Research Engineer (1989-1997) R & D Centre for Petrochem. Tech., Tianjin University, PR China
Dr Karyn Lai is Associate Professor of Philosophy in the School of History and Philosophy. Karyn Lai’s primary research area is in early (pre-Qin) Confucian and Daoist philosophies. Her books include Learning from Chinese Philosophies (2006.