Find a Researcher
This project evaluates the means and benefits of leveraging the arts to address the challenge of eco-sustainability.
Research Interests: Involved in research looking at the way vascular risk factors and vascular pathology effect the expression of various types of cognitive impairment and dementia, and in ways of preventing and treating these.
- BEng (1979-1983) Dept of Chemical Eng., Hebei University of Tech., Tianjin, PR China
- MEng (1986-1989) Dept of Chemical Eng., Tianjin University, PR China
- PhD (1998-2001) School of Chemical Eng., University of Sydney
- Research Fellow (2002- ) School of Materials Sci. & Eng., University of New South Wales.
- Research Engineer (1989-1997) R & D Centre for Petrochem. Tech., Tianjin University, PR China
Recycling waste plastics in aluminium processing: Fundamental investigations of carbon/gas reactions
This project will be a major step towards tackling the global problem of disposing waste plastics in an environmentally sustainable way, and will improve the efficiency of industrial operations, lowering costs and resource consumption.