Find a Researcher
Feedback destabilizing control of electro-osmotic flow for reducing fouling and enhancing productivity of membrane systems
Fouling reduces throughput and productivity of membrane systems and as such increases operating costs and reduces profitability of water treatment industries. This work aims to reduce fouling by reducing the amount of solute at a membrane surface by de...
Can technology make communication in complex systems safer and more efficient? Evaluation of an electronic test management system in health care.
Information technology has the potential to make complex systems in industries such as banking and aviation safer, and more reliable and efficient by improving communication between multiple players across different settings. Health care provides an ex...
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)