Find a Researcher
- Evolution of bacteria and viruses
- Mathematical biology and model-based statistical inference
- Molecular epidemiology and population genetics of pathogens
- Cultural evolution and the interaction between behaviour and disease
- PhD Stanford University
- BSc (Hons) University of Sydney
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2007-2011
- Lecturer, UNSW, 2002-2007
Immunotherapy and biomarker for the brain blood vessel abnormalities and stem cell therapy for the spinal cord injury are current research interest.
Measurement of paddock scale pasture biomass using synthetic aperture radar remote sensing (ARC-Linkage)
To maintain the long-term viability of livestock production, producers and land managers need access to regular, timely and accurate estimates of pasture biomass. Radar remote sensing has the capacity to consistently provide this information at the pad...