Find a Researcher
Robert Frank is one of the twentieth century's most important photographers. His book The Americans revolutionised post-War photography, offering a radically new approach to the nexus of photographic representation and national identity. Its dep...
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)
Current strategic metropolitan planning is compromised by limited access to information from the diverse sources of geospatial data required for reliable analysis and effective decision making. This project will employ an integrated 3D geospatial infor...
The question of childhood in Chinese and European cinema since 1945 (modernity, mobility, framing and narrative)