Find a Researcher
Exploring optimal anterior corneal surface refractive power profiles for correction of presbyopia through analysis of centre-near multifocal soft contact lens designs.
Exploring optimal corneal surface profiles for correction of presbyopia
We propose the development of a comprehensive research framework for the next generation of home telecare technology. The framework will support the unattended recording of patient physiological data and allow patient management and information review ...
- Wireless Communications
- Heterogeneous Multi-tier Cellular Networks
- Small Cells
- Self Organizing Networks (SON)
- Baseband Receiver Design
- Iterative Detection and Channel Decoding
- Digital Signal Processing
- Compressed Sensing (Source Coding)
- Asynchronous Digital Design
- Underwater Communications
- PhD Title, "Iterative Receiver Techniques for Coded Multiple Access Communication Systems", University of South Australia, Australia. 2000
- 6 Graduated PhD Students
Dr Bob Fonseca is a Conjoint Senior Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
- 2006 - present: Senior, Research Associate (UNSW) Sydney, Australia
- 2002 - 2006: Postdoctoral Researcher (IOWA State University) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 2004 - 2006: Researcher (Ames Laboratory - US Department of Energy) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 2000 - 2002: USDA/ARS Researcher (US Department of Agriculture) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 1998 - 2000: Postdoctoral Researcher (University of Connecticut) Storrs, Connecticut, USA
Internationally, patient safety is a growing concern. Patient harm occurs in 10% of hospital admissions. A million adverse events occur in general practice each year in Australia. Overseas data reports that patients receive recommended care only 50% of...