Find a Researcher
The Role of the Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions
- PhD: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- BEng: Tianjin University, P.R. China
- Senior Lecturer/Queen Elizabeth II Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, 2011
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore, 2008-2010
- Research Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore. 2007
- Research Engineer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, Singapore 2005-2006
Australia?s mainland state capital cities have recently published metropolitan plans to guide their future direction and growth. Housing requirements remain couched in supply-side terms: as target numbers and expectations that the market will provide. ...
Developing and applying statistical and computational algorithm for investigating viral evolution and host immune response
Interest in the evaluation of mental health systems for the elderly and their effectiveness; and in the utilisation of routine outcome measurement to improve such systems.
Biofilms cause major problems in industrial and clinical settings, while standard antimicrobials and antibiotics are mostly inefficient against biofilms.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, the School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, Australia. 2010-
- Visiting Scholar, Centre for Modelling and Simulation of Particulate Systems, the School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, Australia. 2003-2005
- Consulting Engineer, the Fluent Incorporation of America, Beijing, China. 2001-2002
- Researcher (part-time), Institute of Powder Engineering, Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology (XAUAT), China. 1998-2001