Find a Researcher
Nanoparticles offer a platform to deliver drugs to cells with a goal to provide limited toxicity to the surrounding cells and tissues. This interdisciplinary project aims to build on and focus that technology by using natural biochemical structures as ...
- 2009-current: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2005-2010: PhD, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney
- 2000-2004: NH&MRC Research Officer, Bioinformatics, Westmead Institute for Cancer Research
- 2000: Software Tester, BioLateral Pty Ltd, Australian Technology Park
- 1997-1999: Graduate Certificate in Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
- 1996-1999: NH&MRC Senior Research Assistant, Human Genetics, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital