Find a Researcher
Sana Qaisar is a Research Associate with the School of Engineering and Information Technology at the University of New South Wales in Canberra.
The aim of this research is to develop a smartphone-based platform to evaluate self-administered assessments of mobility in the elderly in particular, the assessment of falls risk via the implementation of a “guided” falls risk assessment known as the ...
The Australasian Maternity Outcomes Surveillance System: Improving safety and quality of maternity care in Australia
There is currently no Australian system of monitoring severe complications of pregnancy. Many of these complications are rare, making them difficult to study and limiting knowledge as to their true frequency, cause and best treatment. We intend to intr...
- Deputy Head of School, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 2009–
- Senior Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 2002–
- Visiting Researcher, Institute of Science and Technology for Ceramics – Centre of National Research (ISTEC–CNR), Faenza, Italy, 2006
- Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 1997–2002
- Australian Research Council Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 1994–1997
Measurement of paddock scale pasture biomass using synthetic aperture radar remote sensing (ARC-Linkage)
To maintain the long-term viability of livestock production, producers and land managers need access to regular, timely and accurate estimates of pasture biomass. Radar remote sensing has the capacity to consistently provide this information at the pad...
Developing and applying statistical and computational algorithm for investigating viral evolution and host immune response