Find a Researcher
Robert Frank is one of the twentieth century's most important photographers. His book The Americans revolutionised post-War photography, offering a radically new approach to the nexus of photographic representation and national identity. Its dep...
Immunotherapy and biomarker for the brain blood vessel abnormalities and stem cell therapy for the spinal cord injury are current research interest.
Understanding biological nitrogen fixation: an investigation of multi-electron reduction catalysis at novel iron-sulfur clusters
Multi-electron reduction catalysis for a sustainable future
Endophenotypes across the psychosis spectrum
- Evolution of bacteria and viruses
- Mathematical biology and model-based statistical inference
- Molecular epidemiology and population genetics of pathogens
- Cultural evolution and the interaction between behaviour and disease
- PhD Stanford University
- BSc (Hons) University of Sydney
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2007-2011
- Lecturer, UNSW, 2002-2007