Find a Researcher
Dr Erin-Nesbitt Hawes is a conjoint Associate Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
- Analysis of contingency tables, independence tests
- Multivariate data analysis
- Nonparametric and semiparametric models, in particular:
- Nonparametric regression, mainly kernel methods, and confidence intervals for regression functions
- Semiparametric regression, mainly Single-Index Models
- Mathematical Statistics, in particular:
- Asymptotic theory of statistics
- Stochastic processes, empirical processes and U-processes
- Large deviations principles
Dr Rahul Sen is an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist and Conjoint Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
Jo-Anne Pemberton is a Senior Lecturer of Politics and International Relations at the School of Social Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, UNSW.
Dr Karyn Lai is Associate Professor of Philosophy in the School of History and Philosophy. Karyn Lai’s primary research area is in early (pre-Qin) Confucian and Daoist philosophies. Her books include Learning from Chinese Philosophies (2006.