Find a Researcher
- PhD: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- BEng: Tianjin University, P.R. China
- Senior Lecturer/Queen Elizabeth II Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, 2011
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore, 2008-2010
- Research Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore. 2007
- Research Engineer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, Singapore 2005-2006
More than 400 planets orbiting other stars (exoplanets) have now been discovered and the number is growing rapidly. In this project we will develop and use advanced software models that will enable us to interpret the exoplanet data coming from an incr...