Find a Researcher
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)
Saving Energy with Biocatalysis - Energy efficient production of chemicals avoids high reaction temperatures and pressures. Nature's solution is catalysis by enzymes that operate at mild reaction conditions.
A/Prof. Sandra Lowe is a Conjoint Associate Professor with the School of Women's & Children's Health, and a Visiting Obstetric Physician at the Royal Hospital for Women in Randwick.