Find a Researcher
Carbon capture and storage (CCS) is a technology aimed at reducing CO2 emissions to the atmosphere by capturing CO2 from its source, transporting it to a storage site and storing it there securely and permanently.
- Evolution of bacteria and viruses
- Mathematical biology and model-based statistical inference
- Molecular epidemiology and population genetics of pathogens
- Cultural evolution and the interaction between behaviour and disease
- PhD Stanford University
- BSc (Hons) University of Sydney
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2007-2011
- Lecturer, UNSW, 2002-2007
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)