Find a Researcher
The aims of the project are to develop the methods that will be used to monitor and track the production and translation of clinical evidence to detect the risk of harm associated with evidence translation failures.
- 2009-current: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2005-2010: PhD, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney
- 2000-2004: NH&MRC Research Officer, Bioinformatics, Westmead Institute for Cancer Research
- 2000: Software Tester, BioLateral Pty Ltd, Australian Technology Park
- 1997-1999: Graduate Certificate in Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
- 1996-1999: NH&MRC Senior Research Assistant, Human Genetics, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
This project is a collaboration between UNSW, Sydney University and the University of London.