Find a Researcher
- ARF, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW 2009-
- Research Engineer, Institute of Materials Research & Engineering, Singapore 2007—2009
- Research Fellow, School of Materials Science & Engineering, NTU, Singapore 2003—2007
- Research Associate, University of Aveiro, Portugal 1996—1998
- Lecturer, University of Science & Technology of China, China 1992—1996
Alan is a senior research officer in the National Perinatal Epidemiology and Statistics Unit, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW. He is currently the data manager of Australia and New Zealand Assisted Reproduction Database (ANZARD).
Whilst overall a rare disease, Indigenous peoples have disproportionately high rates of rheumatic heart disease (RHD). This study explores the prevalence and distribution of RHD in pregnancy in Australia and New Zealand. It details current management, ...