Find a Researcher
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)
This project aims to develop signal processing algorithms to extract features from inertial signals which correlate with current clinical measures of fall risk. The signals are acquired during normal unsupervised movement using a small waist-worn monitor.
Interest in the evaluation of mental health systems for the elderly and their effectiveness; and in the utilisation of routine outcome measurement to improve such systems.
Bionic Vision Australia’s retinal implant will provide vision to blind patients suffering from degenerative retinal conditions, including age-related macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa. The first advanced prototype to be clinically trialled ...