Find a Researcher
To achieve high economical efficiency, modern chemical plants are becoming increasingly complex, to an extent that cannot be effectively managed by existing process modelling and control techniques. By exploring the physical fundamentals in thermodynam...
- Deputy Head of School, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 2009–
- Senior Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 2002–
- Visiting Researcher, Institute of Science and Technology for Ceramics – Centre of National Research (ISTEC–CNR), Faenza, Italy, 2006
- Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 1997–2002
- Australian Research Council Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 1994–1997
Targeting the Wnt signalling pathway - a new anti-metastatic and epigenetic therapy for ovarian cancer
Ovarian cancer is a difficult disease to treat, because often women are diagnosed at an advanced stage of the disease. We will investigate a number of genes involved in ovarian cancer in order to identify one that could act as a signal for early detect...
Research Interests: In the field of dementia and frail aged care interests include defining algorisms to enhance outcomes involving residential-community-interface questions.This involves defining problems in terms of premorbid fu