Find a Researcher
This project is a collaboration between UNSW and the Australian Catholic University. Staff involved in the project are: Associate Professor Andrew Lynch, Professor George Williams, Professor Neil Warren, Mr Paul Kildea (UNSW) and Professor Gregory Crav...
Measurement of paddock scale pasture biomass using synthetic aperture radar remote sensing (ARC-Linkage)
To maintain the long-term viability of livestock production, producers and land managers need access to regular, timely and accurate estimates of pasture biomass. Radar remote sensing has the capacity to consistently provide this information at the pad...
- Associate Professor, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW 2011- Current
- Senior Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW 2007-2010
- Senior Research Associate, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW 2005-2007
- Research Associate, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW 1997-2005
- Research Associate, School of Chemistry, Sydney University, 1996-1997
- Research Fellow, Research School of Chemistry, ANU Canberra, 1986-1988; 1991-1992.
Osteoporosis, epidemiology, health services research and risk prediction.
Broad Research Areas:
Epidemiology, Health Services Research