Find a Researcher
This is a national study of the Australian legal profession.
Development of High Performance Nanocomposite Filtration Membranes: Fabrication and Fouling Mechanisms
A new generation of low fouling and self-cleaning nanocomposite membranes will be created, which have the added capacity of degrading micropollutants of public health concern.
- University of New South Wales, Senior Lecturer, 2012-present
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Scientist, 2008-2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Research Associate, 2006-2007
- University of Technology Dresden, Research Associate, 2001-2006
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Research Intern, 1997
Preventing neurological injury in kidney failure
Exploring optimal anterior corneal surface refractive power profiles for correction of presbyopia through analysis of centre-near multifocal soft contact lens designs.
Exploring optimal corneal surface profiles for correction of presbyopia