Find a Researcher
Can technology make communication in complex systems safer and more efficient? Evaluation of an electronic test management system in health care.
Information technology has the potential to make complex systems in industries such as banking and aviation safer, and more reliable and efficient by improving communication between multiple players across different settings. Health care provides an ex...
- 2007-Current: Postdoctoral Research Associate, BABS, UNSW
- 2008-Current: Financial Clerk, Neilan Lab, BABS, UNSW
- 2009: Education Committee, Water Quality and Treatment, Australia
- 2001-2006: PhD Student, Microbiology, UNSW and CRC for Water Quality Australia
- 2002-2003: Visiting Researcher, Humboldt University, Berlin
- 2000-2001: Research Assistant, Microbiology, UNSW
- 2000: Honours Student, BABS