Find a Researcher
Dr Rahul Sen is an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist and Conjoint Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
The aim of this work is to identify the factors responsible for the emerging problem of catastrophic stress corrosion cracking failure of rock bolts in underground mines and to develop strategies for resisting rock bolt failure. The work is of very su...
- Evolution of bacteria and viruses
- Mathematical biology and model-based statistical inference
- Molecular epidemiology and population genetics of pathogens
- Cultural evolution and the interaction between behaviour and disease
- PhD Stanford University
- BSc (Hons) University of Sydney
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2007-2011
- Lecturer, UNSW, 2002-2007
Feedback destabilizing control of electro-osmotic flow for reducing fouling and enhancing productivity of membrane systems
Fouling reduces throughput and productivity of membrane systems and as such increases operating costs and reduces profitability of water treatment industries. This work aims to reduce fouling by reducing the amount of solute at a membrane surface by de...