Find a Researcher
Research Interests: Involved in research looking at the way vascular risk factors and vascular pathology effect the expression of various types of cognitive impairment and dementia, and in ways of preventing and treating these.
Ria Arnold is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Translational Neuroscience Facility, School of Medical Sciences, UNSW.
- Analysis of contingency tables, independence tests
- Multivariate data analysis
- Nonparametric and semiparametric models, in particular:
- Nonparametric regression, mainly kernel methods, and confidence intervals for regression functions
- Semiparametric regression, mainly Single-Index Models
- Mathematical Statistics, in particular:
- Asymptotic theory of statistics
- Stochastic processes, empirical processes and U-processes
- Large deviations principles