Find a Researcher
Where have we come from, and where are we going? An empirical examination of pharmaceutical research in Australia.
In this project I am examining the influences on clinical research in Australia and the effects that these influences have on the quality use of medicines
This proposal aims to investigate the way that platlets and the cells present in blood interact with a biomaterial, known as chitosan, which is a bioploymer sourced from the shellfish industry and is made up from a well known sugar, glucosamine.
- BEng (1979-1983) Dept of Chemical Eng., Hebei University of Tech., Tianjin, PR China
- MEng (1986-1989) Dept of Chemical Eng., Tianjin University, PR China
- PhD (1998-2001) School of Chemical Eng., University of Sydney
- Research Fellow (2002- ) School of Materials Sci. & Eng., University of New South Wales.
- Research Engineer (1989-1997) R & D Centre for Petrochem. Tech., Tianjin University, PR China
Qualifications: MBBS, PhD, Obstetrician-Gynaecologist (Russian Federation)
Dr Svetlana Starodubtseva is a Conjoint Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health, UNSW.