Find a Researcher
Developing and applying statistical and computational algorithm for investigating viral evolution and host immune response
Ten percent of admissions to Australian hospitals are associated with harm to patients. Reporting of patient safety incidents is now widespread. Current methods, which rely upon humans to manually review incident reports, do not permit timely detection...
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)