Find a Researcher
This project aims to develop signal processing algorithms to extract features from inertial signals which correlate with current clinical measures of fall risk. The signals are acquired during normal unsupervised movement using a small waist-worn monitor.
- 2006 - present: Senior, Research Associate (UNSW) Sydney, Australia
- 2002 - 2006: Postdoctoral Researcher (IOWA State University) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 2004 - 2006: Researcher (Ames Laboratory - US Department of Energy) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 2000 - 2002: USDA/ARS Researcher (US Department of Agriculture) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 1998 - 2000: Postdoctoral Researcher (University of Connecticut) Storrs, Connecticut, USA