Find a Researcher
The cinematic installations of Ella Barclay (MSc.,B.Arth.,[hons]B.Arts.) engage with the transfixing, impulsive and intuitive behaviours brought about by new technologies.
Ten percent of admissions to Australian hospitals are associated with harm to patients. Reporting of patient safety incidents is now widespread. Current methods, which rely upon humans to manually review incident reports, do not permit timely detection...
- PhD: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- BEng: Tianjin University, P.R. China
- Senior Lecturer/Queen Elizabeth II Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, 2011.
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore, 2008-2010.
- Research Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore. 2007