Why partner with UNSW
Research Strategy and Partnerships Office
UNSW is one of the leading research intensive universities in the Asia Pacific region with world class expertise, facilities and infrastructure in professional and scientific fields.
Engagement and linkage with external partners from industry, government and other organisations is fundamental to our mission.
UNSW offers opportunities for potential and existing partners to engage and participate in an exciting and diverse range of projects and activities. These include:
- R&D Projects utilising government incentives
- Partner organisations may be eligible for the Australian Government's R&D Tax Incentive when sponsoring research projects at UNSW.
- Free technologies available through our innovative Easy Access framework
- Use of world class facilities and laboratories
- Student scholarships, internships and Joint PhD programs
The RSPO provides a single point of contact to facilitate partnership opportunities with UNSW.
UNSW was the first university in Australia to offer Easy Access IP – free exclusive use commercial licences to most of the Intellectual Property we generate.
- Meet some of our UNSW partners
To find out more about partnering with UNSW contact:
Director, Research Strategy and Partnerships
T: + 61 2 9385 7929