PHD RESEARCH TOPICS AVAILABLE - Please see here https://www.svmgroup.org/projects for topics, and for more information on Susann's group see https://www.svmgroup.org/ and contact Susann for more information.
Susann likes swimming, research and drinks too much coffee. Originally from Germany she has an educational background in mechanical, chemical and materials and biomedical engineering. Her passion is to help people with heart disease, the single largest killer in the world, by using innovations across computer-sciences, medicine and engineering domains to make a difference to the cutting edge research in the field.
Susann drives important engineering innovations in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
- ABC 2020
- IEEE EMBS 2019
- Invited Chair, European Bifurcation Club EBC, Brussel, 2018
- European Bifurcation Club EBC, Porto, Portugal, 2017
- European Bifurcation Club EBC, Rotterdam, Netherlands, Keynote, 2016
- Research Bazaar ResBaz, Auckland, New Zealand, Keynote, 2016
- Annual Meeting of the Cardiovascular Society CSANZ, Auckland, New Zealand, Keynote, 2015
- MICCAI CVII-STENT, presentation, 2015
- European Bifurcation Club EBC, presentation, 2015