Apply via Animal Ethics Online
UNSW staff or students may login via their zID. zID passwords can be reset via UNSW Identity Manager or contacting UNSW Information Technology (IT) on 9385 1333.
First time Chief Investigators require endorsement from your Head of School before access to create applications will be granted. Provide the firstname.lastname@example.org the details of the Head of School so that we can seek such endorsement.
Non-UNSW staff or students are to complete the External User Application form for an account to be created
Applications will be assessed for eligibility and if approved, login details will be provided to the indicated email address. Passwords should be changed the first time you log onto Animal Ethics Online. Note that only UNSW staff can be the Chief Investigator or Second Chief Investigator on projects (UNSW staff include conjoint appointments).
Changing your password:
- Log on to Animal Ethics Online using details provided in email
- In the section Animal Ethics User Profile > My Profile, overwrite the current password indicated by * in the Password field with your own password
Animal Ethics Online Guides
- How to create and submit a new Animal Ethics Application online
- How to create Animal Ethics Modifications
- How to edit Animal Ethics Applications or Modifications which have not been submitted online
- How to resubmit Animal Ethics Application
- How and when to validate Animal Ethics Applications and Modifications
- Review Animal Ethics Modications - Chair
- Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Executive
- Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Spokesperson
- Quick Guide: New Animal Ethics Applications
- Quick Guide: Animal Ethics Modifications
- Quick Guide: Resubmit Animal Ethics Applications
- Quick Guide: Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Chair
- Quick Guide: Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Executive
- Quick Guide: Review Animal Ethics Modifications - Spokesperson