This page relates to funding bodies that are offering travel grants to assist researchers with domestic and international travel for research and conference purposes.
As some of these grants are for specific disciplines or travel, please read through the eligibility criteria.
UNSW applicants who are interested in applying for any of these conference and travel grants, or other funding opportunities should check GRANT NEWS for additional details and closing dates.
- Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (International conferences)
- Alpha-1 Foundation (National International conferences and workshops)
- Australian Pork Limited (International conferences)
- The CASS Foundation (International conferences for Early Career Researchers)
- The Ian Potter Foundation (International conferences for Early Career Researchers)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (For Early Career Researchers to conduct research in Europe)
- British Society for Medical Mycology (To further medical mycology techniques in a laboratory of choice)
- Chemical Heritage Foundation (USA) (For travel to Philadelphia)
- Ian Ballard Travel Award (For travel to promote collaborations)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (Domestic and international travel for Early Career Researchers)
- Rockefeller Archive Center (To access Paul Ehrlich Collection, Rockefeller Center USA)
- Wellcome Trust (For collaborations with researchers in the UK or Republic of Ireland)
- Australian Research Council Nanotechnology Network (For early career researcher to attend sponsored events)
- Australian – American Fulbright Commission (To undertake research in the USA)
- Australian Egg Corporation Limited (To attend domestic or international conferences or workshops)
- Biochemical Society (For travel to domestic or international scientific meetings or laboratories)
- Australian Academy of Science (Travelling lectureship to promote networking)
- Austrian Science Fund (For travel to Austrian research facilities)
- European Science Foundation (To visit a European laboratory)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (Travel to Canada)
- American Australian Association (Travel to U.S.A)