- Professor, The University of New South Wales, 01/2021~
- Associate Professor, The University of New South Wales, 01/2018~12/2020
- ARC Future Fellow, The University of New South Wales, 10/2014~
- Senior Lecturer, The University of Technology, Sydney, 03/2014-09/2014
- Australian Postdoctoral Fellow (APD), The University of New South Wales, 04/2011-03/2014
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan, 11/2010-03/2011
- Postdoctoral Researcher, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan, 07/2008-10/2010
- Ph.D (Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, July 2008).
- Oxide nanomaterials
- Nanoelectronics, including random access memories, transparent thin film transistors, and electric double layer transistors, etc.
- Functional ceramics
- Energy storage materials and devices
- Ink-jet printed nanodevices
MATS3001; MATS4005; MATS6002; MATS6108
Honours, Awards and Memberships:
- ARC Future Fellowship from Australian Research Council, 2014-2018
- ARC Postdoctoral (APD) Fellowship from Australian Research Council, 2011-2014
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Postdoctoral Fellow, 2010-2011
- Dongsheng Yan Scholarship for outstanding students of SICCAS, 2007
I have been working on nanoionic materials for the applications of information and energy storage devices. I am leading the Nanoionic Materials Group at UNSW with 18 researchers. My laboratory is focusing on design, fabrication and printing of metal oxides and suflides based nanoionic materials for nanoelectronics (including sensors, memories and transistors), as well as energy storage and conversion materials (including supercapacitor electrodes, solid-state electrolytes, and electro-catalysts). My group targets to develop solution processed, printable and flexible nanoionic materials for cost-effective and energy-efficient wearable electronics.