In this course you'll learn how to:
- Understand and compose a query using SQL
- Use the SQL syntax to select, sort and filter data
- Calculate new values from existing data
- Aggregate data into sums, averages, and other operations
- Combine data from multiple tables
- Design and build your own relational databases
Click here for further information and to register.
Additional courses: are being offered by UNSW throughout the year and course overviews are available on the eResearch Training Resources website.
UNSW researchers are also permitted to attend Intersect-run courses at any of the Intersect member institutions.