R is quickly gaining popularity as a programming language of choice for statisticians, data scientists and researchers.
In this live coding workshop you will learn:
- Programming concepts and techniques.
- Basic syntax, control structures and data types in R.
- How to load external data into R.
- Ways to visualise data.
- How to use factors for category data.
- Best practices for writing code in R.
Additional courses: are being offered by UNSW throughout the year and course overviews are available on the eResearch Training Resources website.
UNSW researchers are also permitted to attend Intersect-run courses at any of the Intersect member institutions. If you would like to run a dedicated course offered by Intersect for your team please contact DVR Infrastructure at email@example.com.