Find a Researcher
TCRN: a translational cancer research program funded by the Cancer Institute NSW.
- Wireless Communications
- Heterogeneous Multi-tier Cellular Networks
- Small Cells
- Self Organizing Networks (SON)
- Baseband Receiver Design
- Iterative Detection and Channel Decoding
- Digital Signal Processing
- Compressed Sensing (Source Coding)
- Asynchronous Digital Design
- Underwater Communications
- PhD Title, "Iterative Receiver Techniques for Coded Multiple Access Communication Systems", University of South Australia, Australia. 2000
- 6 Graduated PhD Students
Dr Karyn Lai is Associate Professor of Philosophy in the School of History and Philosophy. Karyn Lai’s primary research area is in early (pre-Qin) Confucian and Daoist philosophies. Her books include Learning from Chinese Philosophies (2006.