Find a Researcher
Novel sustainable panel materials based in underused local agricultural and forestry by-products, bonded with non toxic, and renewable resins.
- 2007 - (ongoing): Research Associate - School of Biotechnology & Biomolecular Sciences (UNSW), Sydney, Australia
- 2006-2007: Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego, USA
- 2004-2005: School of Chemistry - University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2001-2004: College of Pharmacy - University of Arizona, USA
This project will be the first major investigation of the poetics of the Fall in modernism. It will show how the need to conceive modern life as fallen, and the painful inability to offer salvation, determined the development of modernist poetry.
- 3-D Auditory Cockpit Displays
- Publications: Co-authored Crew Resource Training Manual for new Airline Pilots.
- Senior Lecturer
- Professional Airline Pilot 1970 - 2000 First Officer (Copilot) on: Fokker Friendship (F27); DC4 - Carvair; Electra (L188A); Boeing 727 (100 and 200 series) Captain on: F27; Douglas DC9; Boeing 727 and Airbus A320