Find a Researcher
Using clinical and economic evidence to inform decision making in cancer care
- PhD: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- BEng: Tianjin University, P.R. China
- Senior Lecturer/Queen Elizabeth II Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, 2011
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore, 2008-2010
- Research Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore. 2007
- Research Engineer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, Singapore 2005-2006
The aim of this work is to identify the factors responsible for the emerging problem of catastrophic stress corrosion cracking failure of rock bolts in underground mines and to develop strategies for resisting rock bolt failure. The work is of very su...
Dr Wen Li is a Postdoctoral Fellow with the Sustainable Manufacturing Engineering and Life Cycle Engineering Research Group, at the
Volatile Organic Compound removal from indoor air environments by an integrated photocatalytic/filtration system
This project seeks to develop an integrated photocatalytic filtration unit for improving air quality in indoor environments, with an emphasis on aircraft cabins.
'Ordinary Writings': lower-class writing practices in the transition to mass literacy in Europe, 1800-1918
Historians have too easily assumed that the lives of poor and illiterate can never be directly known because they have left few written traces. This path-breaking project will demonstrate the contrary, in analysing a wide range of 'Ordinary Writings' -...