Find a Researcher
After studying physics and mathematics at the University of Heidelberg, Germany, I received an MPhil (1996) and PhD (1999) from the University of Cambridge, UK while being supported by the German National Scholarship Foundation (Studienstiftung de
- ICT adoption, implementation and management in Public Sector, E-government
- ICT for development (ICT4D).
- Environmental influence and impact of ICT
- Business value of ICT
- Social implication of ICT
- Strategic use of ICT
- Electronic Business/ E-commerce
- E-government Management
- Information System design and application
- Web Management
- Project Management
The aim of the project is to reveal the mechanisms of the stabilisation of lifted jet flames in hot oxidiser. Such flames occur in several important combustion devices, notably diesel engines. When fuel is delivered into an environment of oxidiser at h...
TCRN: a translational cancer research program funded by the Cancer Institute NSW.