Find a Researcher
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)
Professor Wakefield graduated from UNSW with First Class Honours and the University Medal for Medicine. He has dual specialist qualifications in internal medicine (FRACP) and pathology (FRCPA) (immunology). He is Director of the Centre for Imm
We have developed custom methods for large-scale parameter optimisation of single-cell ionic models for cardiomyocytes and neurons