Find a Researcher
Dr Erin-Nesbitt Hawes is a conjoint Associate Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
- Professor and ARC Future Fellow 2011-
- Associate Professor, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW 2009-2011
- Senior Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 2007-2009
- Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW 2004-2007
- Assistant Professor, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore), 1998-2004
- Adjunct Fellow, Institute of Environmental Science and Engineering (Singapore), 2002-2004
To achieve high economical efficiency, modern chemical plants are becoming increasingly complex, to an extent that cannot be effectively managed by existing process modelling and control techniques. By exploring the physical fundamentals in thermodynam...
This is a Gilbert + Tobin Centre of Public Law project funded by the Australian Research Council