Find a Researcher
- ARF, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW 2009-
- Research Engineer, Institute of Materials Research & Engineering, Singapore 2007—2009
- Research Fellow, School of Materials Science & Engineering, NTU, Singapore 2003—2007
- Research Associate, University of Aveiro, Portugal 1996—1998
- Lecturer, University of Science & Technology of China, China 1992—1996
This project aims to develop a highly efficient photocatalytic process for converting CO2 into hydrocarbon fuels and high value-added chemicals. This new technology can reduce CO2 concentrations in the environment and provide a feasible mean to produce...
The aims of the project are to develop the methods that will be used to monitor and track the production and translation of clinical evidence to detect the risk of harm associated with evidence translation failures.
Dr Matthew O'Meara is a Conjoint Senior Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
Matthew specialises in paediatric emergency medicine. His research interests include resuscitation, education and health systems.
Australia?s mainland state capital cities have recently published metropolitan plans to guide their future direction and growth. Housing requirements remain couched in supply-side terms: as target numbers and expectations that the market will provide. ...