Find a Researcher
The aim of the project is to reveal the mechanisms of the stabilisation of lifted jet flames in hot oxidiser. Such flames occur in several important combustion devices, notably diesel engines. When fuel is delivered into an environment of oxidiser at h...
Dr Wen Li is a Postdoctoral Fellow with the Sustainable Manufacturing Engineering and Life Cycle Engineering Research Group, at the
- BEng (1979-1983) Dept of Chemical Eng., Hebei University of Tech., Tianjin, PR China
- MEng (1986-1989) Dept of Chemical Eng., Tianjin University, PR China
- PhD (1998-2001) School of Chemical Eng., University of Sydney
- Research Fellow (2002- ) School of Materials Sci. & Eng., University of New South Wales.
- Research Engineer (1989-1997) R & D Centre for Petrochem. Tech., Tianjin University, PR China