Find a Researcher
This proposal seeks to establish state-of-the-art, high-speed laser diagnostics facilities that provide Australian researchers with unique capabilities to make real-time and space-resolved measurements of reactive species and polluting particles in com...
- 2007-Current: Postdoctoral Research Associate, BABS, UNSW
- 2008-Current: Financial Clerk, Neilan Lab, BABS, UNSW
- 2009: Education Committee, Water Quality and Treatment, Australia
- 2001-2006: PhD Student, Microbiology, UNSW and CRC for Water Quality Australia
- 2002-2003: Visiting Researcher, Humboldt University, Berlin
- 2000-2001: Research Assistant, Microbiology, UNSW
- 2000: Honours Student, BABS
The Role of the Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions
Interest in the evaluation of mental health systems for the elderly and their effectiveness; and in the utilisation of routine outcome measurement to improve such systems.