Find a Researcher
This project aims to develop signal processing algorithms to extract features from inertial signals which correlate with current clinical measures of fall risk. The signals are acquired during normal unsupervised movement using a small waist-worn monitor.
Young people, drinking, and the parental supply of alcohol: A longitudinal cohort study
- The East Australian Current and its Eddy Field
- Cross Shelf Processes - Upwelling, Nutrient Enrichment and advection
- Flow Topography Interactions
- Connectivity of organisms, transport and particle dispersion
- Numerical Modelling (ROMS/POM) of the coastal ocean