Find a Researcher
Biofilms cause major problems in industrial and clinical settings, while standard antimicrobials and antibiotics are mostly inefficient against biofilms.
- The East Australian Current and its Eddy Field
- Continental Shelf Processes - Upwelling, Nutrient Enrichment and advection
- Flow Topography Interactions
- Connectivity of organisms, transport and particle dispersion
- Numerical Modelling (ROMS) of the coastal ocean
Australia's Integrated Marine Observing System IMOS
This project aims to develop a highly efficient photocatalytic process for converting CO2 into hydrocarbon fuels and high value-added chemicals. This new technology can reduce CO2 concentrations in the environment and provide a feasible mean to produce...